Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Update from 2020

I’ve been bad about not keeping up with my blog, especially after my inspiration, Don Dale died.  Well, I’m back and will try to post a finished shot of my new home. Well, that didn’t work.  Anyway, I’ve gotten older, and as of 8 weeks ago, I’ve pretty much hunkered down due to the Chinese coronavirus we’ve all experienced this year.  So far, so good and no symptoms.  My diabetes remains under control, but a year ago I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and that was a blow, but I’ve got a good doctor and the shakes are under control, even though I’ve got balance issues and the diagnosis did explain some of my earlier problems with CRS (can’t remember shit).  I’ve fall and hit my head twice within a week about ten days ago, which meant I lost my daily dog walks, as Elizabeth forbade me to walk the new dog, Ranger.

That’s the other news - Ripley crossed the Rainbow Bridge last April 24th, and in December we found a boy to replace him.  Not that any dog could replace Ripley, who’ll have a place in our hearts forever, but Ranger is a hound, bigger than Ripley, and stronger too - hence my dear wife took over the daily walks, lest he pull me over.  One lousy fall, and my head is hard anyway, but the boss says I’m grounded, therefore I am.  A picture of Ranger would also be nice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment